Friday, November 2, 2012

Today (be warned; it's not my best writing)

     I am going to try and keep this short; today I went to the mall and I went ice skating. While I was on the bus heading to the mall, I looked to my left and I saw something that made me actually laugh out loud (which is always awkward when you are riding the bus alone.) That something was a KFC. A KFC in France?! Next to it was a Buffalo Grill... Something strange is going on...
     Ice skating was really fun. I ended up starting a conversation with a guy and we skated for the next hour, just talking about school and differences between France and the US.
     I took the bus home (the number 1 Chateaufarine) and by a really random coincidence, I ended up being on the same bus as a guy I had talked to the last time I had ridden the bus (I had asked him about Halloween.)
     So, this was me keeping it short! and now I am going to make it even longer!
Tomorrow I am going to Europa Park! I am so very, very excited! It is in Germany so I will be needing my passport :)
     Last thing- I promise- this is definitely a non sequitur but, I have always enjoyed audio-books which is why I am so extremely thrilled about finding all 7 of the Harry Potter audio-books on YouTube!
     Okay, now I really have to go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment