Monday, November 26, 2012

Grades

I am currently screaming with excitement in my head right now. Today, I found out my grades for school. I got an...I wish Blogger had a way to do a drum roll... 11.2! Now, if you live in the United States, an 11.2 means nothing to you, in fact you would assume it was a fail because it is an 11.2/20. But it is not a fail!! The average grade for my class was an 11.2 just like me! The 11.2 is an average of all my grades for classes. My worst class was German (no surprise there) and my best was English (hehe). I am very, very happy with my grades and I will upload a photo of my transcripts with my notes from teachers.
Everyday something happens and makes me think "today is the best day ever" but then something happens the next day, and the next! Ah man, these remaining 2 months are going to be way too short!

No comments:

Post a Comment