Friday, November 23, 2012

Badabadabingbadaboom

I am tired so this entry will be short. These last couple weeks have absolutely flown by. Wednesday, my soccer team went to a sort of day tournament, a whole day of soccer and no school! It was perfect! Tomorrow I have plans to sleep in, go to my club soccer game at 3 PM, then go see a pro soccer game; Nice vs. Sochaux. There are no words to describe how unbelievably excited I am because during the half time I will be playing on the field doing the "Challenge Orange." Youtube video of challenge orange If you want to see an example of Challenge Orange, you can click on that link. I will be playing goalkeeper and I am simply ecstatic! 
On another note, I got a 10/20 on my history test! The lowest score was a 3/20 and the highest was a 17/20 which means I am right in the middle! It was an essay on the role and the characteristics of the Franche-Comte (my region.) The fact that my teacher even graded the paper instead of writing "no note" means that my French has improved, a ton.  Big day tomorrow so I should probably get some sleep! I hope everyone had a great turkey day, mine consisted of a late night dinner after soccer practice... Lasagna and a pudding cup. Badabadabingbadaboom bye

No comments:

Post a Comment