Monday, November 26, 2012

Challenge Orange

Saturday night, I went to the Sochaux versus Nice soccer game. It was a pretty good match! Sochaux lost 1-0 to Nice. Before the game, me and 5 other girls were in charge of holding the flags representing the two teams. We walked out on the field with the players and stood behind them as they were introduced. Then we sat front row and watched the game! At this point, I hadn't eaten for 8 hours and I had played a soccer game, I was very hungry. About ten minutes before the end of the half, we left our seats to go get ready for the Challenge Orange. We were split into two teams; white and black. I was on the black team. At half time, we ran out onto the field with me in the lead, I ran to my goal while the other girls stayed at the half line. Then, one by one, the white team dribbled up to the goal box and took a shot. I saved 9/10 of the shots. I was feeling pretty darn good! Black won 6 goals to 1. We ran off the field, changed back to our normal clothes,  and returned to our seats.
For dinner, I ate an "Americain" a burger with fries. The French eat a lot of french fries! Except, they call them frites (pronounce freetes).  I returned home around midnight and went to bed immediately. Saturday was so much fun! It was the perfect adventure. I am so glad that I got to have that experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment